Monday, April 11, 2011

GANBARE NIPPON!


Here's a work in progress tribute poster of the ongoing recovery that I'd like to dedicate to the Japanese people. For now, this is all my family and I are able to do as well as continual donation of money. We are gathering clothes, books and toys to send when the government announces it's OK to do so. So in the meantime, I've stopped all work to focus on this poster.

Initially, I had planned to pay tribute to the Tohoku region which is suffering the most, but realized it's Japan as a whole. She is reeling from the unsurmountable devastation where industries all across the nation are affected. They mustn't be neglected I feel. Now, only time will tell and reveal how resilient the Japanese people truly are.

I for one, am living among greatness. To witness the awe of sheer will and determination is an honor. Thank you, and GANBARE NIPPON!

No comments: